Otter Bath Chair
The Otter Range Bathing System has been designed to give postural support to a child in the bath or in the shower. Lightweight for carrying with easy to clean surfaces, including.
Soft fabric providing comfortable support.
OTTER Bath Key Features:
Plastic frame with a choice of standard or soft removable and washable fabric.
Standard Fabric: Vinyl covered nylon dries easily.
Soft Fabric: Polyester knit fabric includes a trunk strap to assist in lateral support.
Angle-adjustable seat and back has five angle adjustments at 0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5° and 90°.
Seat and back Uni-Bars provide one-handed angle adjustments.
Adjustments can be made with user seated in chair.
Height- and width-adjustable head cushions offer support and comfort. They can also be used as lateral supports.
Removable positioning straps can be placed anywhere along the length of the frame.
Leg straps control abduction and adduction.
Adjustable slip-resistant legs raise chair up to 17.8cm (7”).
Folds flat for easy storage.
Tub Stand: The bath stand raises the Otter height to a convenient height for easier transfers and carer access.
Shower Stand: The shower stand raises the Otter to the standing height of the care giver for safe working, and is:
- Sturdy aluminium stand is lightweight for handling and rust free for durability
- Swivel castors facilitate manoeuvring and have four locks for stability when transferring / showering
- Quick-release locks allow chair to be easily attached or removed
- Easy wipe clean surfaces
- Dimensions – Width: 69cm (27”), Height: 53cm (21”), Length: 84cm (33”)
- Maximum weight capacity 14st (91kg)
Please view the specifications here: Otter Bath Chair – Specifications [PDF]